The following information is provided to new customers to ensure all technical considerations are covered before running the AskYourTeam survey.
Our websites are secured with SSL certificates to confirm their authenticity and ensure communication between our website and your browser is secure. Occasionally, strict firewall policies can cause problems accessing external websites or degrade the functionality of the website.
In this case, ask your IT administrator to:
- Add askyourteam.com and *app.askyourteam.com and ayt-customer-logos-production.s3.amazonaws.com URL’s to your trusted sites. The third URL is to allow us to display your logo in the surveys and other pages within our system.
- If you use a proxy filter to restrict access to certain sites and want to add our URL to that filter the URL for the survey will be:
https://your-AYT-organisation-name.app.askyourteam.com. If you are unsure of this, please confirm with your AskYourTeam Customer Success specialist what this URL is.
For survey taking, the minimum supported browser versions are:
- Chrome 61+ on Windows and macOS
- Chrome 80+ on Android
- Chrome 92+ on iOS
- Firefox 60+ on Windows
- Firefox 70+ on macOS
- Firefox 91+ on Android
- Microsoft Edge 15+ on Windows
- Microsoft Edge 80+ on macOS
- Internet Explorer 11 on Windows
- Safari 11+ on macOS
- Safari 13+ on iOS
- Opera 45+ on Android
It is recommended you run a test survey to check the survey will run smoothly.
Our surveys are suitable for mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
Security policies and technical information
If you require additional technical information to ensure we meet specific security policies, please request this information from your Customer Success specialist. We are happy to work with you to confirm your software vendor criteria are met.
If you or your administrators have any issues or queries, please direct them to email@example.com